Why am I not getting my weapon master in PUBG?
The first condition to achieve the Weapon Master Achievement Title is that you play a Classic Match. The second Condition is you need to be above Platinum Tier and above and also play in the same Server wherein you have the Platinum Tier.
Can I use Mini 14 for weapon master?
It does not matter.
What’s the strongest gun in PUBG?
AWM. All of the air drop weapons are amazing choices and things you should 100% run if you get the chance, but there is no doubt that the AWM is by far the best, and easily the best gun in the game. The AWM will one shot everyone if you hit them in the head, even if they are rocking a level three helmet.
How do you become an overachiever in PUBG?
How to get PUBG Mobile Overachiever title?
- Open PUBG Mobile game on your phone.
- Click on the missions tab located at the bottom of the lobby.
- Tap on achievements section and complete all the missions.
- Collect the 2800 achievement points and claim the Overachiever title.
How do you get the biggest noob title in PUBG?
The title requires extra effort to achieve, as players will need to kill opponents in the following ways:
- Kill an enemy with AR Gun.
- Kill an enemy with SMG Gun.
- Kill an enemy with Sniper Gun.
- Kill an enemy with Shot Gun.
- Kill an enemy with Throwables (Grenades, Molotov cocktails)
How do you get assault mastery in PUBG?
ASSAULT mastery V
To complete it, you need 2000 kills with an AR gun in classic matches. (M416, GROZA, trrM249, AKM, FAMAS and sets.
What is SKS in PUBG?
The SKS (Samozaryadny Karabin sistemy Simonova) is a designated marksman rifle, being a middle ground between a typical assault rifle and a sniper rifle.
What is damage of M416?
M416 has 41 hit damage per bullet, which multiplies depending upon the area of bullet impact. An enemy player gets maximum damage on a headshot in PUBG Mobile. It only takes 2-3 headshots for a player to get knocked or killed with a level 3 helmet when shot with the M416 rifle in the title.
Is a VSS a sniper?
While the VSS is officially designated a sniper rifle (an automatic weapon with a cyclic rate of 700 rounds per minute at that), it’s only effective up to around 330 yards or 300 meters, making it more of a designated marksman rifle.
How do you reskin a PUBG?
By clicking Shift + Alt + Left Click on the weapon in the inventory menu, you can remove the skin of any weapon you want. You have to be careful with the order you press these buttons, as pressing Alt first then left-click will return the skin the weapon already had back again.
How do I add skins to PUBG?
By the wardrobe button in the bottom-left is an arrow. Tap that to pull up the appearance menu. From there, you should spot the Appearance button second from the top. Tap that to enter the Avatar Customize screen.
How do I change the color of my gun in PUBG mobile?
How to use Paint in PUBG Mobile?
- Step 1: Paint can be found in your Inventory section of the game. …
- Step 2: Once you find it, simply hover over the Paint icon and you will be asked if you want to use it. …
- Step 3: After clicking on the use option, you will be taken to the lab that displays the available guns.